Bring your family, friends and neighbors to Scoville Park at Lake Street and Oak Park Avenue for seven entertaining Sunday evenings of music from 5:30 to 7:30 pm!
The Hemingway Business District Association and the Park District of Oak Park present Summer Concert Series at Scoville Park featuring local and well known bands performing everything from rock and roll to blues, country to reggae, and even today’s latest hits. There’s something for everyone! Admission is free!
This week, July 5th featuring “Dave Rudolf” – Beach Music, sponsored by OakPark.Com.
For more information visit www.pdop.org.
The Hemingway District and our member merchants will sponsor the park District of Oak Park’s Summer Concert Series in Scoville Park located at northeast corner of Lake Street & Oak Park Avenue.
- June 14 – Bopology (Swing, Big Band)
- June 21 – Out of Favor Boys (Blues)
- June 28 – Mickeys (Folk, Americana)
- July 5 – Dave Rudolf (Beach Music)
- July 12 – Saturday June Band (Rock)
- July 19 – J & T Band (Country)
- July 26 – Replays ( Rock)
- Aug 2 – Deep Fried Pickles (Jug Band, Kids)
- Aug 9 – Lowdown Brass Band (Funk)
As always, remember that in case of inclement weather or technical difficulties, concerts may start late but will not run past 7:30pm. If a concert will be cancelled due to weather or other extenuating circumstances, the Park District of Oak Park will post on their Facebook Book Page (facebook.com/parkdistrictofoakpark).